Registration and KYC Verification Guide To Bithashex
It is a very easy process to sign up for a Bithashex account.
First of all, go to the Bithashex website and then click on the register button on the top right side of your screen. Next, you will have to go through a quick 4 step process to register yourself for easy login and submit details for verification.
Bithashex Registration: https://bithashex.com/bhax/register
Step 1: Personal Details, Email ID, and Password
Once you click on the register tab, you will be moved to a page showing the register window as follows:
In this window, you need to fill in your details such as First Name, Last Name, Email ID, and Password.
- First and Last Name – Here you need to enter your initial Name and Surname. This will be useful for your identification
- Email – Here you will have to enter your email address. This email address will be used as your User ID while login and also to receive any communication from Bithashex. Please note, once you use a certain Email ID as your login ID, you cannot change it later.
- Password – Here you will have to enter certain characters as your password. You must keep a password that is strong and easier for you to remember.
- Referral ID – Referral ID is Optional. This is in case you have someone’s reference ID you wish to add to gain certain sign-up benefits.
- I’m Not Robot Check-in – Once you fill in all the above details, you need to click on the I'm not robot box to verify that you are a human trying to sign up.
In the end, you need to click on the box for accepting the Terms & Conditions and Anti Spam Policy of Bithashex. You can even read the Terms & Conditions and Anti-Spam policies of Bithashex by clicking on them and only once you are satisfied can you click to accept the same.
After accepting it then you can click on the tab “Create Account” that appears at the bottom.
Guidelines for passwords are:
Your password must be a minimum of 8 characters long and a maximum of 15 characters. For the safety and security of your account, we recommend not to use passwords that you have already used for other websites and keep them longer than 8 characters. For your password to be strong and non-hackable, mix special characters in your password like @#$%^&-* along with numeric and capitals.
Step 2: Email Verification:
Once you click on the create account tab, you will receive an email from Bithashex for email verification at your given email address.
Click on the link provided in the email to verify them yourself. After that, you will be taken back to the Bithashex website where it will show you that your “Verification is successful”.
You must do email verification, within 15 minutes of email generation as the email will expire beyond that. In case your email verification is expired, you need to go back to the registration page again and click on the Resend verification email tab.
Step 3: Log in
Once the email verification is successful, you will be directed to the log-in page. Here you need to enter your email ID and password you have created while registering and click on the login tab. On the successful login, it will take you to your account page of Bithashex.
Why didn't I get an Account verification email?
Sometimes the email may take some time to arrive in your email box. So be patient, check your spam/ junk/ promotions folder and wait at least 10 minutes. If even after waiting for 10 minutes the email has not arrived, go back to the registration page and click on resend email tab.
Identity (KYC) Verification Process:
Once you have created your account, you must do your KYC verification. On the main page, you will find the Identity verification tab on the left side of your screen. Click on it and a tab of identity verification will appear on your screen. Once you click on it, it will open a window as shown below.
In this window, you need to select the type of KYC you wish to do, either Personal or Enterprise. If you have opened this account for personal use, you should Click on the “Personal” tab and if you have opened this account as an enterprise/ business entity then you should click on the “Enterprise” tab.
Personal Log In:
If you have Clicked Personal Tab a below window will appear. In that, you need to click on boxes shown for accepting the Terms & Conditions of Bithashex and provide consent for processing your data and then click on Enter tab at the bottom.
After clicking on the Next button, it will take you to another window asking for your Email ID, Mobile Number, and the field you are working in.
After you have filled in these details, it will take you to another window and ask you to take a selfie for face verification. The guidelines to take a selfie is also mentioned on this window as shown below:
Once your face is scanned properly a selfie will be taken and then it will take you to another window asking for identification proofs as follows. You need to enter the country name that issued you the identity document and below that, you can click on the type of document you wish to provide as proof. After that, You need to scan the document and upload it to the given boxes. Once done, click on the Next button at the bottom.
After clicking on next, it will take you to another window for submitting your address proof. You can provide a Bank Passbook/ Electricity bill/ House tax receipt as your address proof. Click and select the document you have and upload its scanned copy. Once you upload the documents, click on the Finish tab.
Enterprise Log In:
For Enterprise or Company log in you will have to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to open an entity account. Once your email is received, the Compliance department will send an application form to you. You will need need to fill that form nd share t back on the same email along with the following documents:
- Legal Identification, Telephone Numbers/ Cell Numbers and proof of address of Directors and any shareholder who has more than 20% of company shares.
- Code of Company registration
- Share structure
- Director pages or notice of article
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Notice of Article
What documents are acceptable as Proof of Address?
You can provide either of the following documents as proof of address:
- Your Bank Passbook statement
- Electricity bill
- Gas bill
- House tax receipt
- Landline bill (no satellite or internet phone are acceptable)
- Internet bill.
What is the benefit of completing KYC verification?
If you complete your KYC now, Bithashex will allow you to deposit or withdraw your cryptos, trade & use P2P!
Why am I not able to Complete KYC verification?
Our platform is highly secure and hence we maintain a superior process for verification to ensure the Bithashex platform is used only by verified traders. There would be many but common reasons that you are not able to complete your KYC
- The documents you are uploading are not scanned correctly/ cropped: It is very important that you should upload only the original format of the documents and there shouldn't be any type of cut or edit on documents, otherwise, the documents will be rejected by validators.
- Details mismatch - Your details like Name, ID Card Number, Address, photocopy of ID proof, and selected document are not matching. It is advisable to always cross-check each document before submitting
- Duplicate account - You might have already created one account at Bithashex with the same Identity detail. Bithashex doesn’t allow the same person to create more than one account.
- Country of your stay - If even after cross-checking and uploading the right documents you are not able to complete your KYC verification, it is advisable to recheck that Cryptocurrency is legal in your country of stay. some countries cant do KYC verification since their country is on the list of high-risk countries. We request you to be patient till we figure out if there is any way we can provide you with our services in such countries.
What are the countries where Bitahshex is not providing its services currently?
Due to many legal issues currently, Bithashex is not able to provide its services in a few countries. Here is the list:
Afghanistan, Guyana, Cuba, Libya, Virgin Island (US), Somalia, Nicaragua, Trinidad & Tobago, Haiti, Egypt, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Mali, Guinea, South Sudan, Nigeria, Congo, Aruba, Tunisia, Iran, Equatorial Guinea, Botswana, Samoa, Montenegro, Guinea-Bissau, Venezuela, Sudan, North Korea, Congo (Democratic Republic), Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Iraq, Eritrea, Burundi, Moldova, Guam, Syrian Arab Republic, state of Palestine, Yemen, Bahamas, Uganda, Ethiopia, Serbia, Zimbabwe, Myanmar, Cambodia, Canada, Sierra Leone.
Though on Exchange platform we define that these countries can do business with us but it is only in crypto to crypto and no fiat.